Disney Plus has been a hot favorite streaming service for all your on-demand shows.
But sometimes your streaming experience can get hampered with Disney plus green screen or black or blue screen.
You may not find any problem with the app but when you try watching your streaming content, you encounter the problem.
So, here I will discuss the probable causes that trigger the issue and find some suitable solutions to fix it.
- Fix: Vertical Lines On Laptop Screen [Solved]
- Fix: Screen Flickering On Windows 11 With These Easy Steps
Why Do You See Disney Plus Green/Blue Or Black Screen And How To Fix It?
There can be various reasons to cause Disney plus green screen or black screens like the screen resolution, color range, browser cache, or antivirus protection.
Let’s now check what solutions we have to fix the issue quickly.
1) Reboot Your Device
When you see Disney plus black screen or blue screen, first reboot your device once.
Sometimes a fresh restart can solve these types of problems. So, try this primarily and then move on to our next solutions.
2) Configure The Display Resolution
Amazon Fire Stick 4K comes with 1080p resolution by default. So, as per the Fire Stick option, you can set the television to 1080p resolution.
Now follow the given steps to change the resolution:
- Open the Home Menu Settings and click on the Display panel.
- Now change the Resolution to 4K.
- After you have made the changes, plug it into the UHD color port.
Now, this should solve the problem. If not then move on to the next step.
3) Adjust The Color
If you are using Vizio and Fire Stick combination, then access the Home menu on your Fire Stick and change the Color Depth from 8 bits to 12 bits.
Next Plugin the 4K stick into the HDMI port of your TV set having the UHD Color option.
Now you should not see Disney Plus blue screen anymore.
4) Clear Browser Cache
Sometimes the accumulated browser cache can be the reason for Disney Plus black screen or green screen.
So, you should remove the cache and see if this can solve the problem.
Follow the steps to delete the browser cache. Here I am showing the process with Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and click on the More Tools option from the three dots menu.
- Next, select the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Click on the Advanced tab and choose All Time from the range. Remember to check every given box.
- Next, click on the Clear Data option and wait till the process gets completed.
After that try to open Disney Plus and check if the problem is gone now.
5) Delete And Reinstall Disney Plus App
If the above solutions did not fix Disney Plus blue or black or green screen, then delete the app and then reinstall it again.
This will not cancel your subscription anyways, but all the downloaded titles will get removed.
So, after reinstalling the app you will have to download the contents again.
6) Check If your Antivirus Software Is Interfering
Sometimes your antivirus software may interfere with Disney Plus this can be the reason for Disney Plus black screen.
So, for the time being, disable your antivirus and check if this can fix the issue.
After performing the above steps, you should not get Disney Plus green screen or black or blue screen anymore. If you have any questions, ask us in the comment section.