If you have recently bought an iPhone or deleted everything from your iPhone, and now want to download all songs on Apple music, follow this article.
It is not easy to download all Apple music at once to your iPhone, but here, I will show you an easy trick.
How To Download All Apple Music At Once?
Follow the method described below to download all music on Apple that you can listen to while offline.
Download Apple Music To Your iPhone
Before you proceed, ensure you are connected to stable Wi-Fi, and your iPhone is adequately charged.
Now, follow the steps given below to download all the Apple Music or iTunes songs to your iPhone:
- Go to the Music app on your iPhone and tap on Library.
- Open Playlists, Albums or Songs.
- To select songs, scroll down through the list and tap on the three dots icon beside each song.
- Tap on the Download button next to the song.
- If you want to download Playlists or Albums, tap on the Playlist title or Album title, and hold it till a menu is displayed.
- Select the Download option.
You can also open a specific Playlist or Album and tap on the iCloud button. Repeat the same for each Playlist and album.
Download Apple Music To Your iPhone Using Mac Or Windows PC With iTunes
Follow the methods given below to download all your Apple Music at once:
- For this, you will need a Mac or a PC with iTunes. Open iTunes on your PC or the Music app on Mac.
- Click on the File tab and select New.
- Choose Smart Playlist. You will get options to set rules to add songs to the Smart Playlist.
- Check the Matchbox and select Music from the dropdown Menu beside it.
- Set Time and ‘is greater than’ options from the respective dropdown menus. This will allow the Playlist to add songs as per their length.
- Enter 00:00 in the next box. This will include the songs since those are longer than 0 seconds. Also, uncheck the Limit to the box.
- Check the box for Live updating. This will download the newly added songs to the Apple music library.
After making all those changes click on the OK button.
- Name your Playlist, and you are done! The Playlist will add every song you include in Apple Music or iTunes.
- Tap on the download icon at the top of the Playlist to download the entire thing at once.
It does not matter how long the Playlist is; this process will add all the music available for download.
Move The Playlist To Your iPhone
After you have downloaded Apple Music to your iPhone using Mac or Windows PC with iTunes, you can move the entire Playlist to the iPhone. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- If you are subscribed to Apple Music, choose Music. Then click on Preferences. Go to the General tab and check the Sync Library option.
- You can also open iPhone Settings and go to Music to check if the Sync Library option is turned on.
The Sync Library option should be turned on both on your Mac and iPhone.
If you do not have an Apple Music subscription, then use a USB cable to download iTunes music to your iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Go to the Music tab and Mac or iTunes on Windows PC.
- You can also right-click on the icon of your iPhone from the location bar if you have some music there.
- Choose the Transfer Purchases option.
- Open Finder on Mac and click on the iPhone icon from the location bar.
- If you are using a Windows PC, click on the Phone icon from the iTunes interface.
- Now head to the Music tab on your PC or Mac and check the box for Sync Music.
- You can sync the Music library from your PC to the iPhone using a USB cable if you have already downloaded your music library to your PC.
- Go to the Playlist tab and check the boxes attached to the playlists you want to get on your iPhone.
- Click Apply, and this will send the music files to your iPhone. After the syncing completes, disconnect your iPhone from the PC or Mac.
How To Check If You Have Got The Playlist On Your iPhone?
After you have the Playlist on your iPhone, tap on the Music app > Library > Playlists.
Select the Playlist you created using your PC or Mac, and then tap on the Download button beside the album art from the top of the Playlist.
All the music will start to download now.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- How do you download songs on Apple Music?
To download songs on Apple Music, open the Apple Music app or iTunes on your mac or PC.
Locate the music you have added from Apple Music and click on the Download button next to the song.
From your PC, click on the Download button next to the song.
2. Can I download songs for free on Apple Music?
Yes, you can download unlimited tracks if you have Apple Music subscription. It would help if you continued paying the subscriptions to be able to play the songs.
3. How many songs can I download on Apple music?
You can download up to 100,000 songs to your library. You can sync the library across all your Apple devices using the same Apple ID.
If the above article was helpful to you in downloading all your apple music, send us your feedback.
For more related information, ask using the comments section given below.