GeForce experience tool is used for optimizing games, updating the NVIDIA drivers, recording gameplay and taking game screen shots.
But sometimes while launching this popular app, you may encounter GeForce experience error code 0x0001.
There are ways to fix this error that I am going to discuss today.
How To Get Rid Of GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
Let us now explore the solutions to fix GeForce experience error code 0x0001.
1) Restart GeForce Experience
When you get GeForce error code 0x0001 while trying to open Nvidia GeForce experience, try relaunching it.
Follow the steps given below to restart GeForce Experience:
- Right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager.
- You will find all the running Nvidia tasks in the processes tab.
- Right-click on each Nvidia task and select End Task. This will terminate the running Nvidia task.
- Now right click on the GeForce Experience app and choose to Run it as administrator.
- If you again encounter error code 0x0001, then go to the next solution.
2) Change The NVIDIA Container Services To Local System Account
If relaunching GeForce Experience could not fix the error, then check the Nvidia Telemetry Container settings.
Follow the process to do so:
- Launch the run dialog box by pressing Win + R hotkeys on your keyboard.
- Enter services.msc in the Run command box and press the Enter key.
- Find NVIDIA services and right-click on each of them. Select Properties.
- Go to the Log on tab and check the Local System Account option. Also check the Allow service to interact with the desktop box.
- Click on the Apply button followed by OK to save the changes.
This should fix the error. If you again encounter NVIDIA Experience error code 0x0001, then move on to the next solution.
3) Update NVIDIA Graphics Driver
The graphics driver controls everything on the display. So, it is very important to keep the graphics drivers always updated. Update NVIDIA graphics driver and this should fix the problem.
4) Reinstall GeForce Experience
If updating NVIDIA drivers did not solve your problem, reinstall NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
To do so, follow the process mentioned below:
- Go to the Start menu and enter Control Panel in the search box.
- Select the first option and click on Programs and Features.
- Select Uninstall a program and find GeForce Experience.
- Right-click on the application and select Uninstall.
- Visit NVIDIA’s official site and download the latest version of the program.
- Now open GeForce Experience and this time it should run without any error.
Hope by now you got rid of GeForce experience error code 0x0001 after performing the above steps. For more queries, ask us in the comment section below.