Many of us like playing songs in a loop on YouTube. While working out, cooking, or cleaning, listening to music on loop helps many of us focus. There are plenty of YouTube playlists available with different song genres for everyone.
Looping videos and playlists on YouTube is simple but many users seem to not know how to do it.
Here I have discussed how to loop YouTube videos and playlists on your iPhone, Android, Mac, and PC. Follow the methods I have given here to easily do it.
Also, read this article if Firefox is not playing the YouTube videos or Playlists.
How To Loop Videos and Playlists On YouTube?
Looping videos and playlists on YouTube is on both mobile and desktops. Knowing how to do it is the trick. Follow the steps I have mentioned below and you will easily be able to loop videos and playlists on YouTube.
Loop YouTube Videos On Android and iPhone
If you want to loop YouTube videos on your Android or iPhone, then the steps are the same for both. Here is how you can do it:
- Open the YouTube app and run the video you want to loop.
- Tap on the 3 dots button located in the upper right corner of the video. A menu will slide up.
- Look for the Loop Video option and enable it.
That’s it. Now the video will keep looping until you open another video or disable it by backtracking the above steps.
Loop YouTube Playlists On Android and iPhone
Looping an entire YouTube playlist on your Android and iPhone is also pretty simple, only if you know where the option is located. Here is how you can do it:
- Open the YouTube app and open the Playlist you want to loop.
- Play the first video on the playlist. After the first video starts playing, you will be able to access the playlist menu.
- Tap on the repeat symbol (two arrows point in the opposite direction with the tail curved) once. The symbol will become bolder. If it doesn’t then keep tapping it till it does. If a ‘1’ appears in the middle then it will only repeat the video that’s being played and we don’t want that.
Now the Playlist will loop, so the videos will keep playing unless stopped from outside.
Loop YouTube Videos On PC and Mac
Looping YouTube videos on your PC and Mac is as simple as the app version on mobile. Follow the steps given here to do it:
- Open YouTube on your PC or Mac and start the video you wanted to play.
- Right-click on the video and select the Loop option. This will Loop the video.
That’s it. Now the same video will keep playing until it’s stopped from outside.
Loop YouTube Playlists On PC and Mac
To loop the YouTube playlists on your PC and Mac, follow the steps given below:
- Open YouTube in any browser and search for the playlist you want to loop.
- Click on the Playlist to open it and play the first video in it.
- As the video starts, you will see the Playlist menu on the right side. Click on the Loop icon in the Playlist menu once. The icon will become bold. This means that the playlist is on loop now.
So, there you have it. Now you know how to loop YouTube videos and playlists on your iPhone. If you have any further queries, ask them in the comment section below.