When you get no internet secured message, it means that your system is connected to a Private internet network but the signal is too weak.
So, it cannot receive or transfer any data. You generally get this message while connecting to a faraway Wi-Fi signal.
In this situation, follow this guide to know how to solve the problem.
How To Fix No Internet Secured?
When there is no internet-secured status, perform the steps given below.
1) Restart Your Router And Computer
When there is no internet secured error, first of all, restart your PC as well as the router.
Turn off your PC and disconnect all the power cables. Unplug the router and wait for a few minutes.
Now connect all the power cables connecting the devices and turn on the PC and the router. Check if this solves the problem.
2) Run Network Troubleshooter
After restarting the router and your system, if the issue persists, then run Windows built-in Internet connections troubleshooter.
This can fix the problem. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Click on Start Menu and select the Settings option.
- Go to the Update & Security section and click on Troubleshoot option.
- Scroll down and select Additional Troubleshooters as shown in the picture below.
- Next, click on Internet connections and run the troubleshooter.
Finish the process and this should solve the problem. If you still get the same error, move on to the next step.
3) Enable NetBIOS
If there is an incorrect configuration in the network adapter settings, then it may not function properly.
So, follow the steps to reset the network adapters:
- Launch Run utility by pressing Win + R hotkeys on your keyboard.
- Enter ncpa.cpl in the command box and press Enter.
- From the Network Connections window, right-click on your Network Adapter to select Properties.
- Find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and double-click on it.
- Select Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically.
- Click on the Advanced option and go to WINS tab.
- Locate NetBIOS setting and click on enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP option. Confirm your action by clicking on OK.
- Exit the window and wait for a few minutes. If you still get no internet secured on Windows 10 error, then go to the next solution.
4) Flush DNS
Flushing the DNS will clear the DNS record from the cache. This will fix any corrupted record.
Here is how you can do it:
- Enter CMD in the Search Menu and right-click on Command Prompt Choose Run as administrator.
- In the elevated Command Prompt window, enter the commands given below one by one. Make sure to press the Enter key after each command.
Also read: How To Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET Error?
5) Change DNS
If after flushing DNS you find no internet secured Wi-Fi error, then change the DNS address and this should solve the problem.
Now follow the steps to change the DNS server:
- Open Settings and go to Network & Internet section.
- Select Advanced Network Settings and click on Change Adapter Options.
- Right-click on your Network Connection and select Properties.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 [TCP/IPv4] and expand its Properties.
- Set the Preferred DNS Server address to 126.96.36.199 and Alternate DNS Server address to 188.8.131.52. Click on OK to save the changes and you are done.
6) Update Network Adapter Drivers
With time, the network drivers can get outdated. These outdated drivers can also prevent your system from connecting to the internet properly.
To solve this, update the network drivers as given in this guide.
So, whenever you get no internet secured error, go through these solutions to easily fix it.
Leave us a reply in the comments section below if the article was helpful to you.