Torrent has become so popular for sharing files using peer to peer network sharing.
If you are a newbie then you may find it quite tricky to open the Torrent files. But if you follow the process mentioned below, then you will know how to open torrent files easily.
How To Open A Torrent File?
To open Torrent Files, you will need a torrent client. Torrent clients are software programs that help you download the large files using peer-to-peer system.
So, before we know how to open Torrent files, let us download the Torrent clients.
Now follow the process described below.
Download Torrent Clients
There are many Torrent clients available in the market to do the job.
UTorrent, BitTorrent, qBitTorrent, Torrex are popular and User-friendly Torrent Client picks. But you can choose as per your preferences.
Here I am describing the process to download qBitTorrent. You may select the client as per your preference.
Now follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit official site for qBitTorrent and click on the download link.
- Wait for few seconds till the setup file gets downloaded. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the client.
Open A Torrent File
Download a Torrent file. Then the following steps will show you how to open a torrent file via qBitTorrent.
- Open qBitTorrent app and click on the File Select Add Torrent File.
- Go to the destination where you have saved the Torrent file.
- Click on the file and choose the Open option.
- Alternatively, keep the qBitTorrent app open. Go to the download section.
- Locate the Torrent file that you have downloaded and double click on it.
- A window will pop up. Just press the OK button to download the actual file from the torrent.
- You can also open qBittorrent and click on the File option.
- Then select add Torrent links and paste the URL of your Torrent file.
- Press the download button and directly download the torrent file here.
- So, this is how to open a torrent file using qBitTorrent client.
So, now you know how to open torrent files using Torrent clients. For any further queries, leave us a reply in the comments section provided below.