Internet issues are quite common for online multiplayer games, and Valorant is no exception.
Valorant error Code Van 135 is typically related to connection issues.
When you get the Van 135 error on Valorant, simply follow the solutions given here to fix it.
- Fix: There Was An Error Connecting To The Platform Valorant
- FIX: Valorant Error Code Val 5 Or Error 00005
How To Fix Valorant Error Code Van 135?
Follow the methods given below when you get Valorant Error Code 135.
1) Restart Your PC And The Router Or Modem
When you get a Valorant error code, restart your PC and the modem or the router.
Exit the game and turn off your PC. Turn off the router and disconnect the power chords attached to the devices.
Wait for a few minutes before connecting the power cords and restarting the devices.
Re-launch Valorant. If this does not solve the problem, go to the next step.
2) Run The Network Troubleshooters
Windows built-in network troubleshooters can fix connectivity issues. So, run network troubleshooters when you are getting error code Van 135.
To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Enter Troubleshoot on the Windows search menu and select the top option.
- Select Additional Troubleshooters from the new window.
- Click on Internet Connections and Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter.
- After the process finishes, scroll down to find Network Adapter. Click on it and Run the Troubleshooter.
Let the process complete. Check if the problem is solved else, go to the next solution.
3) Check The Valorant Server Status
After running the Network troubleshooter, if you get the same Valorant error, check Valorant’s official service status.
If you find any recent issue, wait for the problem to get solved. After that, re-launch Valorant and then launch the game.
4) Flush DNS
If the above steps did not help you fix the Valorant error, flush DNS and reset the network configuration.
To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Enter Command Prompt in the Windows Search Menu and right-click on the top option.
- Select Run as administrator, as I have shown below.
- Enter the following commands in the elevated Command Prompt window. Press Enter after each command:
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
After successfully running the commands, launch the game and check if this has solved the problem.
5) Remove Proxy Servers
Another potential cause for Valorant error can be The Proxy servers.
If you are connected through Proxy servers, disable the connection. Follow the process given below to do so:
- Open Windows Settings and go to the Network & Internet section.
- Click on the Proxy tab. Turn off Use a proxy server as shown below.
- Restart your PC, and this should fix the problem.
6) Check Your Firewall
Sometimes firewall may conflict with Valorant and show these types of errors.
So, disable your Firewall for the time being and check if this fixes the problem.
To do that, follow the steps given below:
- Enter Windows Defender Firewall in the Windows search Menu and select the top option.
- Select the Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off option.
- Next, click on the radio buttons for Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) options under Private and Public network settings.
If you are using any other antivirus protection, then disable that too.
7) Reinstall Valorant
If nothing helps to fix error van 135, reinstall Valorant. To do that, follow the steps given below:
- Enter Control Panel in the Windows search box and select the top option. Click on Programs and Features.
- Locate Valorant and right-click on it. Click on the Uninstall option.
- Complete the process and reinstall Valorant. You should not get the error after a fresh installation.
8) Contact Riot Games
If nothing helps to fix the Valorant error, then submit a ticket to Riot Games.
Describe the issue and follow the instructions given by the support team to solve the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- How do I fix the error code Van Valorant?
Run the network troubleshooter, check the game servers, flush DNS, disable the proxy server, disable the firewall, and reinstall the game to fix the error code van Valorant.
- What does Valorant error code van mean?
Van valorant is related to the network connectivity error. To fix it, restart the game, restart your PC, flush DNS, and reinstall the game.
- How do I fix error code Van 138 in Valorant?
Restart the game, run Valorant as administrator, reinstall Vanguard, and reinstall Valorant.
Send us feedback if the above article has helped you to fix Valorant Van error 135.
If you have any more questions, ask us in the comments section below.