You can see Windows 10 APC index mismatch error on any device but the Dell and Lenovo laptop users report it the most.
Today I am going to discuss some feasible solutions to fix the problem. Have a look.
How To Get Rid Of Windows 10 APC Index Mismatch BSOD Error?
Let’s jump into the solutions to check what to do when you get Windows 10 APC Index Mismatch error.
1) Update Your Windows
When you are receiving APC index mismatch error, first of all update your Windows to the latest build.
If there is any pending update then this may cause the error. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press Win + I and this will open the Settings window. Select Update & Security from the options.
- Next click on Windows Update and Check for updates.
Let the installation process finish. If this does not solve your problem, move on to our next solution.
2) Update The Device Drivers
If the device drivers are not properly installed, then you may get APC index mismatch win32kfull sys error. To fix this, update your device drivers.
3) Disable Realtek High Definition Audio Manager From Startup
The outdated or corrupted Realtek High Definition Audio driver can be the reason for this BSOD error.
First disable Realtek High Definition Audio Manager from starting on boot and check if this helps you fix the problem.
To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Right click on the Taskbar to open Task Manager.
- Go to the Startup tab and find Realtek High Definition Audio Manager.
- Right click on it and select the Disable option. After disabling it check if the BSOD error re-triggers.
- If the problem is solved, then uninstall the Realtek High Definition Audio driver from your system and reinstall it again.
- Click on this link and download the latest version of Realtek High Definition Audio driver and restart your PC. Check if this process solves your problem.
4) Uninstall Displaylink Driver
Many of the users uninstalled Displaylink Driver and fixed APC index mismatch crash. So, if you are using an additional monitor and have DisplayLink to boost productivity, uninstall the DisplayLink driver as there may be compatibility issues.
To uninstall the driver follow the instructions given below:
- Type Control Panel in the search box and select the first option.
- Click on Programs & Features and from the displayed window find DisplayLink Core software.
- Right click on the software and select Uninstall. Follow the on screen instructions and uninstall Displaylink Driver from your system.
- Restart your system and check if you see any further error.
5) Reinstall Windows
If nothing helps then clean reinstall your Windows. After reinstalling, the issue should be fixed.
Hope after performing the above steps you could easily solve Windows 10 APC index mismatch error. For further queries, comment in the provided section.